How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music: 4 Tried-and-Tested Solutions
Written By Axel Nash | Aug 18,2020
While Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming platforms in the world, a lot of its users switch to Apple Music these days. Though, when we switch to another streaming service, we often end up losing our playlists and saved tracks in the process. The good news is that there are some solutions that can transfer playlist from Spotify to Apple Music pretty easily. If you have the same thing in mind, then read on and learn how to import Spotify playlist to Apple Music in 4 different ways.
SongShift is one of the most popular solutions to convert Spotify playlist to Apple Music or vice versa. You can just link both the Spotify and Apple Music accounts to the app and sync their content.
- • The application is pretty easy to use and would let you sync multiple streaming accounts in one place to customize how you wish to transfer their content.
- • Apart from Spotify and Apple Music, it can also sync music from several other apps like Pandora, YouTube Music, Tidal, etc.
- • Once you have linked your accounts, you can select the songs, playlists, artists, and other things that you wish to sync.
- • The sequence of your playlists and other related content would also be retained in the process.
- • Available in different languages
- • Supports tons of music streaming services
- • Only runs on iOS (no Android app available)
- • The free service can only sync a handful of songs
Runs on: iOS 11 and newer versions
Price: $4.99 monthly or $19.99 annually
2. Tune My Music
If you don’t wish to download any application on your phone and still wish to export Spotify playlist to Apple Music, then Tune My Music would be an ideal pick. This is a web-based solution that can be accessed on any device to convert Spotify playlist to Apple Music.
- • To transfer playlist from Spotify to Apple Music, you can go to its website, and connect both the platforms to it.
- • It supports the syncing between 20 different services as of now, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Napster, SoundCloud, and more.
- • Once you have linked your Spotify and Apple Music accounts, you can manually select the playlists and songs that you wish to sync.
- • Besides that, the service can also be used to backup your data to its server that you can later export it to any other source.
- • It has a web-based interface that can be accessed on any device
- • Other features include exporting, backup, and syncing of playlists
- • Some of the transferred songs might be unavailable
Runs on: Web
Try here: https://www.tunemymusic.com/
Soundiiz is another web-based solution that you can use to convert Spotify playlist to Apple Music. The application offers a wide range of features to manage our playlists and supports almost every streaming service out there.
- • It provides a free solution to transfer Spotify playlist to Apple Music, but you can only import one album for free.
- • If you wish to transfer unlimited content from one streaming service to another, then you need to get its premium account.
- • Soundiiz supports the transfer between almost 40 different streaming platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora, Deezer, and more.
- • All the data regarding your playlists, their placement, artists, and more would be retained during the syncing process.
- • It can easily import Spotify playlist to Apple Music and get rid of duplicate content
- • You can also do cloning of your data or link it with iTunes as well
- • The free version can only transfer one playlist
Runs on: Web
Price: Free or $4.50 per month to transfer the entire content
Try here: https://soundiiz.com/
4. Free Your Music
Lastly, Free Your Music is an ultimate solution to export Spotify playlist to Apple Music using your mobile or desktop. The application is extremely easy to use and would let you convert Spotify playlist to Apple Music in a few minutes.
- • On its home, you can simply select the source and destination platform from its wide list. It supports tons of streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
- • Once you have linked your Spotify and Apple Music, you can just select the playlists you wish to move or sync data between different platforms.
- • With the help of its free version, you can transfer upto 100 songs and a single playlist, but the premium version has no such limits.
- • There is an upcoming feature to know insights about your music preferences and restore any lost content.
- • Easy to use and lightweight
- • Compatible with almost every platform
- • The free version can only transfer a single playlist (and maximum 100 songs)
Runs on: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux
Price: Free or $1.57 per month
Try here: https://freeyourmusic.com/en
There you go! I’m sure that after going through these solutions, you can easily transfer playlist from Spotify to Apple Music in a jiffy. Since most of these tools offer a free trial version (or are entirely free), you can easily use them to export Spotify playlist to Apple Music. Also, if you have got a new iOS device and would like to move your data from an Android/iOS device to another iPhone, then you can also give MobileTrans – Phone Transfer a try. It is a smart solution to perform a direct phone to phone transfer across different platforms in a hassle-free way.