Transfer phone data without a PC
Transfer WhatsApp from phone to phone, backup WhatsApp and more social apps to computer and restore.
Transfer messages, photos, videos and more from phone to phone, phone to computer and vice versa.
Backup up to 18+ types of data and WhatsApp data to computer. And Restore backups easily.
Transfer music playlists from one streaming service to another.
Transfer WhatsApp & WhatsApp Business data without factory reset.
Transfer phone data, WhatsApp data, and files between devices.
Top WhatsApp hacks to turn you into a messaging master.
A list of cool tips that you should know when switching to new iPhone.
We've rounded up our top tricks to getting the most out of your new Android.
How Amazing You Would Be for Using iCloud to transfer Phone data?
Tips & Tricks to Get More Out of LINE, Kik, Viber and WeChat.
Discover a new thing that makes us love iPad/iPod even more.
Explore your Samsung device and never miss out on anything useful.
Turn your iTunes to a powerful media manager with a few simple tips.
Empower Your World With Galaxy AI: Smart, Seamless, Limitless Possibilities!
Generate Your Favorite iPhone Tier List And Explore The Methods to Transfer to iPhone 15!
Best Phone Guide for Your Family 2023
Join MobileTrans Contests & Giveaways here! Win free MobileTrans license, phones and gift cards!
Written By Nicola Massimo |
How can I make WhatsApp video calls on my desktop? Do I need to use the WhatsApp web or its desktop app?
WhatsApp is one of the biggest social apps of the present time, with over 1.5 billion active users. Nevertheless, there are times when users struggle to do the simplest of tasks with it.
For instance, while making calls on the WhatsApp iOS/Android app is pretty easy, doing the same on a desktop can be a tedious job.
Thankfully, there is a smart solution to make video calls on WhatsApp desktop. In this guide, I will answer this common query about the WhatsApp desktop video call feature and will also tell you how to video call on WhatsApp desktop like a pro!
How to Make WhatsApp Videos Calls on Mac or Windows PC?
Pro Tip: Backup WhatsApp Chats to Your Computer
Since you can’t use the WhatsApp web or the desktop application to make video calls, you need to use a device emulator. There are several free Android emulators in the market that you can try to make WhatsApp video calls on desktop.
BlueStacks is the most popular emulator, let’s consider it in this guide. You can easily download BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac system and emulate your Android device. It will allow you to run WhatsApp in its original form on your computer, and you can access the calling feature as well.
1. Download the application on your Mac or Windows PC. Once the setup file is downloaded, launch it, and click on the “Install Now” button. You can customize the installation process if you want to before agreeing to its terms and conditions.
2. Please wait for a few minutes as the BlueStacks installer would extract all the needed files from its server and install the application. When the installation is completed, you will be notified.
3. After finishing the setup, launch the BlueStacks desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. Initially, it might take a while for the app to complete the process. You would need to enter your Google account credentials (linked to your device) to proceed.
4. Now, BlueStacks will connect your Google account and would try to fetch all the app-related details. Once the app is launched, go to the search bar (or Play Store) and look for WhatsApp.
5. As you would get the WhatsApp details on the screen, click on the “Install” button, and agree to the terms and conditions.
6. In no time, WhatsApp will be installed on your BlueStacks account and will be displayed on its home. Launch it and perform its initial setup while entering the same phone number linked to your account.
7. That’s it! You can now access your WhatsApp on your Mac or Windows PC. Although your contacts would automatically be retrieved here, you can even manually add new contacts.
8. Now, go to the contact you wish to chat with and tap on the video calling button. Grant the application access to your desktop’s camera and microphone to start the video chat.
To learn more about how to make video calls on WhatsApp desktop, please follow this video below. By the way, you can also get more information from Wondershare Video Community.
More to Read:
A lot of users complain of losing their WhatsApp data due to various circumstances. If you don’t want to suffer from the same fate, then take a backup of your WhatsApp data to your computer using MobileTrans - WhatsApp Transfer.
With one click, you can take an extensive backup of your data on the system. This would include WhatsApp conversations, contacts, exchanged media like photos, videos, stickers, documents, and so much more. Later, you can preview the backup content and even restore it to the same or any other device.
Now when you know a stepwise solution to make WhatsApp video calls on desktops, you can easily meet your requirements. As you can see, making video calls on WhatsApp desktop is not as easy as accessing its chats or attachments. If you want to access WhatsApp on your desktop, then try the web version of the app. Though, if you have to make WhatsApp desktop video calls on Mac/Windows, then consider using an emulator like BlueStacks. Go ahead and try this solution and share this guide with others to teach them how to video call on WhatsApp desktop as well!