The iPhone is one of the best phones money can buy. It has the top-notch camera, smooth UI, excellent performance — perfect from every perspective. But, users often complain about their issues in transferring photos from iPhone to PC via bluetooth.
But don’t worry. Here we are with this blog on how to send photos from iphone to pc via bluetooth easily.
Part 1: How to Send Photos from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth
Transfer photos with bluetooth is the process of transferring digital photos and videos from one device to another device via wireless bluetooth connection. Here’s how you can quickly transfer photos from your iPhone to your PC via bluetooth within seconds:
Step 1: First, launch the Settings app on your iPhone, go to Bluetooth settings and turn on Bluetooth.
Step 2: Next, on your PC, click on the Windows icon > Settings > Devices > Add Bluetooth & other devices.
Step 3: Now, click on Bluetooth in the Add a device box. Then, your PC will start scanning the nearby Bluetooth devices, and your iPhone will be listed in the results window.
Note: If your iPhone doesn't appear in the results, try turning on the visibility option in your iPhone's Bluetooth settings.
Step 4: Now, click on the icon with your iPhone's name and click on Pair. Then, you’ll get an authorization code you'll need to enter to confirm the pair.
Step 5: Finally, open the Photos application on your iPhone, choose the photos you want to send, and click the Send button using Bluetooth.
That's it! All the photos will automatically get transferred to your PC within a moment.
Part 2: Pros and Cons of Sending Photos from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth
Every coin has two sides. And, so does Bluetooth. There are both pros and cons, transferring photos from iPhones to PCs via bluetooth.
- Wireless: Bluetooth enables you to share files without cables, which we often forget to carry.
- Availability: Bluetooth is available on almost every device. So you can share files with practically any device you want on the go!
- Simple to use: You don’t need to be a geek to transfer exchange files via Bluetooth. Even an average user with basic smartphone knowledge can easily complete the process.
- Speed: Speed is one of the issues that users might face while transferring files wirelessly via Bluetooth. Since Bluetooth uses very low power consumption, the transfer rate is slow here.
- Range: Bluetooth offers a maximum range of 100m, which might be too low for some users.
- Security: Bluetooth uses radio frequencies that often open gates for hackers to take out information. Hence, it’s usually recommended not to use Bluetooth in public places.
Part 3: Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC with MobileTrans [Bonus Tip]
Yes, bluetooth is flexible; works without wire; but still, the most obvious flaw of bluetooth is the speed. When it comes to large files, or multiple files — bluetooth never fails to disappoint. Hence, using cable to transfer photos always becomes the best option.
On that note, here’s how you can quickly transfer photos from your iPhone to PC via MobileTrans:
Transfer photos between iPhone and PC With a few Clicks!
- • Transfer photos, videos, messages, apps and music between android/iPhone and Windows PC.
- • Transfer WhatsApp data between ios and android devices.
- • Transfer 18+ phone data between 6000+ devices.
- • Back up & restore your phone data between phone and PC.
Method 1: Send photos from iPhone to PC
Step 1: First things first, install the Mobiletrans software on your computer.
Step 2: Now, connect your iPhone with your PC using a USB cable. The software then will automatically detect your iPhone.
Step 3: Now, open the Mobiletrans software and select the Phone Transfer option.
Step 4: Next, select Export to Computer option and choose all the photos you want to get off your iPhone from the Photos folder.
Step 5: Finally, click on the start button, and that's it!
All your photos will automatically get transferred to your PC.
Method 2: Backup iPhone photos to PC
Step 1: First things first. Visit the official website of MobileTrans and install the software on your computer.
Step 2: Now, launch the software and select the Backup & Restore Module, and then choose Phone Backup & Restore.
Step 3: Now get your computer connected with your iPhone via USB cable and your devices will automatically get detected. Your device will be shown on the left side. And, on the right side, you can see the computer option indicating that your data is ready to be transferred.
Step 4: Now simply tick the file types and click the Start button, and that’s it. All of your selected file types will automatically get backed up.
1. Can you wirelessly send photos from iPhone to PC?
Yes, you can wirelessly send photos from your iPhone to your PC via bluetooth, Wi-fi transfer apps, icloud, itunes and email as well.
2. How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC using iTunes?
Step 1: Launch the iTunes application on your PC.
Step 2: Now, Connect your iPhone and computer, and click the device tab to find your iPhone
Step 3: Now, on the left side, to transfer files using iTunes, quickly look for the File Sharing option and click on it.
Step 4: Now select the Application or files you want to transfer, and save them into your computer.
3. Can you AirDrop photos from iPhone to PC?
Airdrop is only available for Apple devices. Hence, we cannot use Airdrop to transfer photos from an iPhone to a Windows PC.