4 Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to Android
Written By Axel Nash | Nov 04,2019
These days, people love to take pictures with their Android smartphones instead of carrying digital cameras with them everywhere. One of the main reason is that the smartphones come with great camera quality and also it saves you from extra luggage. Now the question is if you want to share the pictures taken during trips with your friends or family members or you just got a brand new Android device and want to move all your loved photos from the old Android to the new Android device? In a word, you want to transfer photos from Android to Android, but you don’t know much about Android photo transfer then this is just the article for you. Keep on reading this to know everything related with how to transfer pictures from Android to Android.
Part 1: How to transfer photos from Android to Android using MobileTrans?
MobileTrans is a very handy data transfer software which can meet most of your Android needs. With MobileTrans, you will be able to transfer photos from Android to Android easily and efficiently. This is a very secure and safe software. Actually there are three functions in MobileTrans which can do this task for you: MobileTrans - Phone Transfer and dr.fone - Transfer (Android). With MobileTrans - Phone Transfer, you can easily do the data transfer between Android and iOS devices in one click when you need to upgrade to a new device, while with dr.fone - Transfer (Android), you can easily transfer, export and manage photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS etc on Android devices.
Let's check how to transfer photos from Android to Android with MobileTrans - Phone Transfer.
MobileTrans - Phone Transfer
1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
- • Easy, fast and safe.
- • Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- • Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- • Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 13
- • Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Download and install MobileTrans to your computer. Select Phone Transfer module.
- Then connect both your Android phones to computer. Select Photos from the supported file type list and click on "Start" button.
- There you go! You have successfully transferred photos from one Android to another Android Device.
How to transfer photos from Android to Android using dr.fone - Transfer (Android)?
dr.fone - Transfer (Android)
Transfer Photos from Android to Android flexibly and easily.
- • Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- • Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- • Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa). • Manage your Android device on computer.
- • Fully compatible with Android 9.0.
- Download and install dr.fone on your computer. Select Transfer from all the models.
- Connect both your Android phones to computer. dr.fone will recognize them and display them like below. Select the Android phone which you would like to transfer photos from.
- Go to Photos tab on the top. It will display all the photos on your source Android phone. Select the photos you would like to transfer and click Export > Export to Device to transfer the selected photos to the target Android phone.
Part 2: How to transfer photos from Android to Android using Bluetooth?
Another simple way for Android photo transfer is via Bluetooth, and probably this is the only way that works on almost every device presently in usage in this world. You just have to follow the two simple steps to know how to transfer pictures from Android to Android.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on both android devices and pair Bluetooth those two devices. Select Bluetooth option that will be available in the settings then turn it ‘on’ on both android device for file sharing. After that, establish a connection between the two phones to pair them successfully and exchange files.
- Now, share music files between those two android devices.
- When the two smartphones have been successfully paired and connected, open the “File Manager” option on the phone desktop, then select the music that you want to transfer and press it for 2 seconds to share to destination phone via Bluetooth.
- Congratulations! You have successfully completed Android photo transfer via Bluetooth.
Part 3: How to transfer photos from Android to Android using Android Beam
Many latest Android phones – and even the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablets – have integrated NFC hardware under their panel and support Android Beam on them. Android Beam is a software that allows you to send content between devices just by pressing them back-to-back.Android Beam is very ideal for sharing content – web pages, maps, videos, photos, and more – with other people’s Android phones and tablets.
Here are the tips on how to transfer photos from Android to Android using Android Beam.
Check for NFC Support
- Before you try to transfer photos between two Android devices using Android Beam, you will need to ensure that both your Android devices support NFC. Some Android smartphones support NFC, however, there are some who don’t come with NFC support, so it is necessary to check before you launch this process.
- To check for NFC support, open your device’s Settings screen and tap on “More…” that will be located under Wireless & networks.
- Ensure that both NFC and Android Beam are enabled on both of your devices. If either feature has been disabled, enable it.
- If you don’t see the NFC option, then it means that your device probably doesn’t include NFC hardware. It’s also highly possible that your device is using an older version of Android. Android Beam was introduced for Android 4.0 and higher devices.
Open the Content that You Want to Share
Open the Content that You Want to Share. Once your device confirms that you have NFC support and you can use Android Beam, you need to navigate to the content that you want to share. For example, here’s how you would share various types of content using this toolkit:
- Web Page: Open it in Chrome (it is always advisable to use chrome for this purpose).
- YouTube Video: Open it in the default YouTube app 9pre-download the app on both devices).
- Map Directions or a Location: Open the Google Maps app and pull up the directions or the location that you want to share.
- Contact Information: Open the contact card in the People app on the sender device.
- An App: Open its download page on Google Play Store.
- Photos: Open a photo in the gallery. You can also send multiple photos by opening the default gallery app, you just have to long-press a photo’s thumbnail, and then tap all the other photos you want to send to select them. With the photos selected, you can finally start the beaming process.
Beam the Content
- Now, before you can send your content between two devices with Android Beam, they must both be powered on and completely unlocked. If either device screen is off, or if either device is at its lock screen (or is password encrypted), Android Beam won’t work, and you can’t transfer photos.
- With both devices on and unlocked, press them back-to-back to transfer your music from one Android to Another.
So, in this article, we discussed how to transfer photos from Android to Android. I would recommend everyone to use the Wondershare toolkit for this process as it is the safest, secure and easy to use toolkit for Android photo transfer process. They are the best toolkit makers all over the globe. Lastly, I hope that you really enjoyed reading this article on how to transfer pictures from Android to Android.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS and Windows phone.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, canlenda, voice mail and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones including iPhone, Smasung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi and more.
- Work with Android 9.0 and iOS 13.