How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 12/11/XS/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
Written By Axel Nash | Mar 08,2021
Want to switch from Android to a new iPhone 12? That's nice. However, I guess that it may worry you a lot about how to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Don't worry! There are some ways to move data from Android phones to your iPhone, making it possible to migrate all your important data safely.
Suffer greatly from the slow speed to transfer Android data to iPhone little by little? You don't have to. Here is a powerful Android to iPhone transfer tool - MobileTrans - Phone Transfer, which helps you transfer contacts, photos, videos, photos, and music from Android to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus) with one click.
Easiest Way to Switch Android to iPhone with 1 Click!
- • Easily transfer data between phones running Android, iOS and Windows system.
- • Transfer up to 17 kinds of data including contacts, photos, messages, apps, music, notes, books, and more.
- • Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data.
- • Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and more smartphones and tablets.
- • Designed for non-tech savvy people, super easy and fast.
3 Steps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone in 1 Click
- Contacts in account: MobileTrans - Phone Transfer can transfer contacts on Twitter, Facebook, Google, and any account supported by your Android device. Therefore, please make sure whether you want to transfer contacts in the accounts or not. If yes, please sign in the accounts on your Android device.
- One-click Backup and Restore: Use this mode when you only have one phone at hand. Just backup data on your Android phone to the computer, and restore it to your iPhone whenever you need it.
Step 1. Run the Android to iPhone Data Transfer Tool
Run MobileTrans - Phone Transfer, the best Android to iPhone data transfer tool on the computer, and you will see the window as follows. After then, connect your Android phone and your iPhone with the computer via USB cables respectively. Make sure that both devices can be successfully detected by your computer.
Step 2. Choose "Phone Transfer" feature
In the main window, choose the "Phone Transfer" mode, and you will see the program displays as follows. You can use the "Flip" button to switch the places of your phones and make sure that the iPhone is the destination one.
Step 3. Transfer SMS, Contacts, Calendar, Photos, Video and Music from Android to iPhone
After then, you can see that all contents that can be transferred are listed in the middle of the window. Check the wanted files and click "Start ". During the process, never to disconnect either device. Then all the data will be transferred from Android to iPhone 12/11/XS/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus).
To learn more about how to transfer data from Android to iPhone, follow this video:
- 2.1 Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone (10 MINS)
- 2.2 Sync Notes, Email, and Calendars from Android to iPhone (10 MINS)
- 2.3 Transfer Music and Video from Android to iPhone (10 MINS)
- 2.4 Get Android Apps on iPhone (60 MINS)
- 2.5 Transfer Photos from Android Phone to iPhone (10 MINS)
- 2.6 Sync Documents to iPhone from Android Phone(20 MINS)
To transfer Android contacts to iPhone 12/11/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus), you can save all contacts on the Android SD card, and upload to your accounts, like Google, Yahoo!, iCloud, and then sync to your iPhone. In the following part, I'd like to show you how to make it via Google account.
Step 1. On your Android phone, go to the Contacts app. Tap the button on the left of the home button to show the menu list. Tap Import/Export.
Step 2. Click Export to USB storage> > OK to save the contact list to your SD card. Connect your Android phone with your computer via a USB cable as a disk. Open the SD card file to export the vCard file to your computer.
Step 3. Open your Gmail webpage on your computer. Click Gmail > click Contacts to show the contact control panel. Click More > Import…. > click Choose File to select the vCard file you have saved in steps 2 to import it.
Step 4. On your iPhone, click Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account... > Google. Log in with your Gmail account and tap Next to finish the setup. Turn on Contacts. Then, contacts will be synced to your iPhone).
Your Android phone features the Google sync and enjoys syncing all your important calendars to Google account. Great. You can sync calendars from Google to the iPhone easily. Combine these two steps, you can transfer data from Android to iPhone successfully.
Follow the easy steps below:
Step 1. On your Android phone, click Settings. Scroll down the screen to find Account & sync. Find your Gmail account and tap Sync Calendars. Then, tap Sync Now to update the calendars to your Gmail account. Contacts can also be synced at the same time.
Step 2. On your iPhone 6s (Plus), tap Settings and go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click Add Account. Choose Gmail and enter your Gmail account info, like name, email address, password. Tap Next and turn on Calendars, Email, and Note. Then, the syncing process begins.
Can't wait to bring music and video on your Android phone to the iPhone 12? No problem. iTunes can do that for you easily.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to the computer and save music and videos on it to the computer. Install iTunes on the computer. Run it and get your iPhone connected with a USB cable.
Step 2. In the iTunes Window, click File > Add Folder to Library…. Browse your computer to find the music and video folder and transfer video and music to iTunes Library.
Step 3. Click your iPhone under DEVICES to get the iPhone control panel. Click Music tab > Sync Music. Tick your wanted music or playlists and click Apply.
Step 4. To transfer video from Android to iPhone, you can click Movies, TV Shows, or other video categories. Then, Tick your wanted videos and click Apply.
What to run Android apps on the iPhone? To your regret, Android apps don't work on the iPhone (iOS 14 supported). However, many Android apps have iPhone versions or replacements that do the same things. You can search and get such apps from the App Store in iTunes easily.
Additionally, if some apps need you to create an account for playing or stores your data in the cloud, the data will come with you when moving to the iPhone. Or, the data will be lost after installing them on your new iPhone. Thus, after switching from Android to iPhone, you can get what you want from the App Store or search the internet for getting the best free apps for iPhone.
You probably don't want to lose hundreds of thousands of photos that record your priceless memories. Here is a way out. To transfer Android photos to iPhone, you can draw support from iTunes.
At the very beginning, mount your Android phone on the computer as a USB drive. Drag and drop all your desired photos in a folder on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer by plugging in a USB cable. By clicking your iPhone, you get the control panel. Go to Photos and tick Sync Photos from and find the photo folder. Go to the lower right corner and click Apply to sync photos from Android to iPhone.
Want to bring your documents, like Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, DOC, and more to your new iPhone for viewing on the go? To make it, Dropbox is a good helper for you. It lets you upload your wanted documents to the cloud without any hassle. Then, launch the Dropbox on your iPhone to view or edit any documents you want. Learn more about Dropbox.
- Transfer data between Android, iOS, and Windows phones.
- Move contacts, photos, music, videos, calendar, voice mail, and more from one phone to another.
- Compatible with 6000+ mobile phones, including iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more.
- Move safely without resetting devices or deleting original data..